Dancing stimulates serotonin and endorphins release in our brains. Serotonin is a vital substance, a hormone of a good mood, as well as endorphins, which is also called the "hormone of happiness". So, it is worth spending at least 20-30 minutes dancing every day.
Dancing is beneficial in a number of ways.
- Come to the dance hall for the first time at any age. This type of activity perfectly develops coordination of movements and the sense of rhythm. Any dancer becomes agile after several months of training because dancing teaches people to feel and control their bodies. Excellent posture and beautiful gait are also distinctive features of people who enjoy dancing. In addition, constant physical activity for different muscle groups, the need to move and breathe in the rhythm of music stimulate the development of the human respiratory system.
- Dance reveals the attractiveness and sexuality of the dancer. It helps to release our inner energy and starts a series of pleasant transformations. These changes are reflected on the face, on the figure and in every cell of the dancer's body. Dancing instills confidence in people and gives pleasant emotions.
- Rhythmic movements to beautiful music remove muscle cramps and stimulate the activity of the nervous system. That is why dancing can be one of the most effective ways to overcome stress and start thinking positively.
- A variety of dance movements help people maintain the overall tone of the body, increase performance. Even people of advanced age who dance professionally or at an amateur level, stay energetic and clear-headed for much longer than their peers.
- Among all the physical exercises, dancing is perhaps the most enjoyable way to achieve a perfect body.